Emoji font

I'm not complaining either.
I never said you were. You're not the one who brought up Nokia. ;)

Merely suggesting. I know how to install it myself if the Pyra doesn't come with it. I just thought it might be convenient for the users who want them. And they take up so little space, I figured it wouldn't be an issue to include them. :)
No, I get you. A basic font that takes up little space that covers all the unicode code points could be useful as a fallback font, if only to avoid seeing boxes at weird times. Most sites are pretty good about providing their own fonts for this stuff, but I could see someone browsing to an obscure website that didn't.

-God Ginrai

It might be more useful if you could suggest which debian packages contain the glyphs you're interested in. A github resource can't be automatically included by a debian installer; it must be done as a post-install step. Maybe that can be scriptable, I'm not sure, but provided there are already debian packages with glyphs for your preferred emoji then naming those might be more useful.

Edit: Originally in reply to @Silent-Hunter

Why should I?

Because Paper disproves Spock.

Rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock.png

The black and white ones I have trouble understanding, so I didn't count those. I should have mentioned.

Back