Release Emu EX Plus Alpha

Cool, so is my next Video maybe C64 ^^,
I wonder if there is also an Amiga in the Emu EX Alpha Pack? If i remember correctly the Amiga was the Goal System for the Pandora whit its Keyboard.. , i have a cool Giana Sisters Amiga Romhack whit the Sprites of the DS Version ^^

• Love
Reactions: rSl
Had some time to test in my Breakfast Pause:
I also wanted to try the Neo Geo Emulator, but seems like i have my Neo Geo Roms on the Pandora Appdata SD Card which might be still in the Pandora.., C64 Emu still ditnt work or i make something wrong, i used the C64 Files i also used on the Pandora, and the Files which where for the C64 Maxi..
The Others i testet where allready great but now they are much more usefull..

I think i will look on the C64 tomorrow afternoon as i dont have that much time, but its not that important for me ..

Cool, so is my next Video maybe C64 ^^,
I wonder if there is also an Amiga in the Emu EX Alpha Pack? If i remember correctly the Amiga was the Goal System for the Pandora whit its Keyboard.. , i have a cool Giana Sisters Amiga Romhack whit the Sprites of the DS Version ^^
Do you reckon it might be worthwhile trying the PiMiga 2.0 release?

I could test it, allthough alltough it might not be the right Thread as this is Emu EX Alpha, and Ptitseb wasnt that amoused when someone mentioned Dreamcast in this Thread..
Maybe this evening, is it in the Pyra Debian Repo?

C64 Emu still ditnt work or i make something wrong, i used the C64 Files i also used on the Pandora, and the Files which where for the C64 Maxi..

I think i will look on the C64 tomorrow afternoon as i dont have that much time, but its not that important for me ..
Remove appdata/C64emu, and launch C64emu and quit. Now in appdata/C64emu, you should have a folder, like C64, C128, PRINTER, etc...

I will look again this evening, as i dont think its a good idea to trow now my Pyra out of the Pocket to start a C64 Emulator at work..
I allready deleted the Folder in App Data, maybe when i start it the next time.. I also want to test the NeoGeo Emulator, i ditnt had that much luck when i tryd this on the Pandora but maybe its works now.. i will make a test run this evening

Its allready awesome to dont have to screw around whit the Nub Mouse and Nub Mouse Wheel as this somethimes tendet do get issues (as you see in my Videos ^^)

I will look again this evening, as i dont think its a good idea to trow now my Pyra out of the Pocket to start a C64 Emulator at work..
I allready deleted the Folder in App Data, maybe when i start it the next time.. I also want to test the NeoGeo Emulator, i ditnt had that much luck when i tryd this on the Pandora but maybe its works now.. i will make a test run this evening

Its allready awesome to dont have to screw around whit the Nub Mouse and Nub Mouse Wheel as this somethimes tendet do get issues (as you see in my Videos ^^)
Ok, there is indeed an issue.
Fow now, the "simplest" way to have it running is to go to Option menu System and change the "VICE System File Path" to your appdata/C64emu
The default union folder thinky I hardcoded doesn't seems correct.

EDIT: Strange, I have hardcoded "/mnt/dbp/union/C64emu" as default path, wich is correct when the dbp is mounted. Still, c64emu complains... Probably some strange test / right accesscheck I suppose...

So I had some time to test this evening: The Neo Geo Emulator would work if I had better romsets,
But C64 works now: I had to set some keys to have the run /stop Key and Arrow Up and Down, some of these Games have Trainers so you need to scroll down to reach the start game option..
I think Giana Sisters got a bit faster music.. maybe there is a frame limiter option..
The other Emulators run as usual, but it’s now much more controllable in the Menue

Thanks this dit the trick ^^
I also made to many changes in the Button Config so I had no DPAD ^^
After a fast reset (deleted the C64.emu Appdata Folder) it’s now running again, I mapped Arrow Key Down and Run on the small buttons of the Aktion Buttons, so now it’s should work..
whit Pal the Music is correct

I have tested gba.emu and I noticed sound have hiccups where it seems to stop for a fraction of a second then continues.

Anyone else noticed this?

Yes, I think Matzesu's video showed that. I'm not sure it was stopping playback of the audio momentaily or just skipping ahead a few times a second, but it sounded to me like it was due to frameskip going on.

I remember there where a freeze in New Super Mario Land on the SNES Emulator, but this was a Romhack so it could be it wasnt the fault of the Emulator..

Maybe i have to rewatch my Videos when i got and setup the Phythian ^^,

I wonder: Is there a "Tracking Funktion" on the Emu EX Plus Alpha Emulators? It would be cool to see at the End of every of my Mario Game Projekt Games how long it took..
The other solution where to write my Times in my Paper-Notebook when i played..

Cool there are some Buttons I ditnt know about: Savestate have it’s own button , I was using the Menue over space for this before ^^
There is also a Screenshot Button but it’s not bind, I wonder: will screenshot go all in one folder? It might get Handy to prove my Play Status for the Mario Project, so I could put a screenshot on every post I made on my progress ^^
Played a lot yesterday evening whit the GBC Emu,

I would suggest first looking in sdcard/pyra/appdata/emuexplusa_ptitseb (or whatever it's actually called). See if it's made a screenshots folder in there. If not, I'd suggest looking in /home/matzesu in case it's ending up in your real home directory. You can 'ls -rt' to sort things by modification time (in reverse so the newest stuff comes at the end). If it's not in either of those places I'd be surprised.

Reactions: rSl
Na this wasn’t my question:
I just wonder if the Screenshots of all Emu EX Alpha + Go in one folder? Or could one just Devine one folder ?

Oh, well, I don't know that without trying it out. If could put them all in a single folder, numbered to keep then unique, or it might put them in subfolders which are dated, or subfolders by system. Actually I recall the emuex emulators coming as a single install but multiple packages, which makes me suspect they each have different settings you can set, but I have no experience of what the defaults are.

Back