Release Emu EX Plus Alpha

Just wanted to let you know that NEO.emu and NGP.emu are now working for me ^^, i just needed to put the Bios File in the ROM Directory and to change the Bios Type to MVS, ^^ I hadnt luck whit the Neo Geo Emulator on Pandora, but now its works ^^ .. quite awesome ^^

I have now a own Savegame Folder, this should make it much more easy to keep my Savegames save, should I get another SD Card Coruption
Screenshot are now on „p“

After this fail yesterday , I had remap my whole Emulators..

C64 Emu is now working, at least it’s starts the games, but unfortunate I don’t have the right mapping : I need the Run and the Arrow Down Button as my C64 Games got Trainers, but the Düad and Button dosnt work in game so I can’t tell Giana to run or jump or shoot …

Reactions: rSl
Why dit you decide to not use the Nubs? Some of the Systems had a Stick for Controlls, like Neo Geo and C64,
Or would this be an issue whit the GUI?

Ok make sense then, and Metal Slug plays anyway also well whit the DPAD,

This Coin Insert Button: Dos this work whit every Game or just whit the MVS ones? I try to insert some Coins on Metal Slug to get some more continues but it ditnt work..

Well, Saturn.emu ditnt runs that well, so maybe i dont show this on thursday, but therefore all of the Dreamcast Games i got this evening are running expect of Urban Chaos..

This is quite strange as the Dreamcast should be much harder to emulate, or was it because of some weyrd Hardware on the Saturn?

Dit anywhone else got more speed on the Saturn Emulator?

Hi not sure if its some button mapping I haven't found on my end, but using snes9ex and snes9ex+ when pressing any of the face buttons the right audio channel cuts out.

I've been having a bit of trouble with file access.
In any of the emulators from this group (that I've tried), if I select Load the program locks up. I can't even shut down the Pyra normally, it times out trying to close "disk manager". I had to do the hard shut down (hold power button).
I did discover that I can fix it by removing the sdcard with the dbp then reinserting it, that unfreezes the emulators and after that they run fine.
I've tried multiple sdcards and both slots, same thing on all combos.

I had some issues with large exFAT formatted SD cards, believe I ended up formatting them to ext4 and ensured I had proper permissions on all the folders.

I had some issues with large exFAT formatted SD cards, believe I ended up formatting them to ext4 and ensured I had proper permissions on all the folders.
Yay, that fixed it! I formatted an sdcard to ext4 and copied the dbps over and the emulators no longer lock up on the Load option.

• Love
Reactions: rSl
One Question: When i connect an 8Bitdo Gamepad via Bluetooth, what do i have to do to play whit them controlls in Emu Alpha +? Will it get detect and map Automatically? And will it move back to Pyra Input when the Gamepad is not connektet? Want to Video Rewiew the SN30 Pro but i dont want to use the Steamdeck as Dragonbox dont sell Steamdecks ..

Back