Emulation forum

Kyosys

One like in the german forums (forum.gp2x.de), a board where emulation on the pandora is discussed.

There are tons of topics on this subject, and i think there's enough interest to give it it's own section.

can't you do it? you're on the "forum team" or is there special permissions between team members?

hes a moderator, not admin. what have you got against them anyway?

This is ridiculous. A load of what are essentially gp32x.de "newbies" are moderators here.

Edit: Ok, it's not as bad as I thought. Jakshep is pretending to be a forum team member. I think that warrants a ban :p.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Jakshep should just be banned temporarily anyway as a preemptive measure. He will certainly start insulting or annoying someone soon enough. Also make me a moderator and I also request you use your mighty moderator powers to make me win the lottery...

Peter R said:
This is ridiculous. A load of what are essentially gp32x.de "newbies" are moderators here.

Edit: Ok, it's not as bad as I thought. Jakshep is pretending to be a forum team member. I think that warrants a ban :p.
and who the fuck are you? i wouldn't want you as a mod if you think an easily identifiable fake avatar warrants a ban, sarcasm or not.

lets see most of the moderators:
craigix
anexanhume
Kyosys
javaJake
cosurgi
trooper
ChronoTriggerFan
God Ginrai
Pokeparadox
vorpereal
icarafu

you dont think any of those people are experienced?
did you step up to being a mod? no?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Peter R has a point, I don't have anything against the people on that list...seeing as i don't know any of them personally, however, judging by posts from Gp32x and here, a very limited number of them weren't/aren't exactly model members, you can probably guess the individuals I'm talking about. I'm not saying mods are or should be perfect, thats not to say they're not doing a good job either, but they should have bit more of a more mature, objective outlook when interacting on the forum...and perhaps have a bit of experience under their belts. In other words, perhaps just the mods that were mods at Gp32x would be more appropriate. That is all I have to say on this (non?) issue.

No, I don't "know" the individuals you are talking about. other than a few random, unknown people I see no problem with it. i have personal grudges against some of them but I still know they would make good moderators. its not like chad and quasist are leading the team.

bazt said:
I'm not saying mods are or should be perfect, thats not to say they're not doing a good job either, but they should have bit more of a more mature, objective outlook when interacting on the forum...and perhaps have a bit of experience under their belts. In other words, perhaps just the mods that were mods at Gp32x would be more appropriate. That is all I have to say on this (non?) issue.
So if they're doing a good job, have experience they should not be a mod because... they don't always act mature?

Now, I get that a moderator is somewhat representative of the forum itself, so they should behave good, but if they're doing a good job, that implies that they're doing that.

But yeah, I agree, the gp32x mods should be made mods if they want to be mods.

Back