Emulator Help

DarkAeden

Hi guys...im new in the gp32 world..and i would like to know whith what version(;-)) of emulator i can play Story of thor or beyond oasis and gunstar heroes of the sega genesis (cos with the new version story of thor doesent work) and to plat chrono trigger, terranigma and seiken densetsu 3 of the snes. Please help me saying me where to found them.

damaki, I don't think dimissing with "Use the search function" was warrented in this case.

Wait for the next version of fGEN32 for all Genesis games, there currently is a compatibility problem in this version. Or you can try Gigadrive, as fGen32 and Gigadrive are the two prominent emulators and they only have one version out so far. As for the SNES games...

chrono trigger

Works fine here on OpenSNES9xGP 0.2, but will have to put it at above 133MHz to get close to full speed with sound.

terranigma

Someone else said they were playing it, so obviously it does work. But they also said they had a problem with a boss room...

seiken densetsu 3

Next version of OpenSNES9xGP will have Hi-Res and additional transparency support, which should make SD3 workable...but it'll still be a bit slow. Not even sure 166MHz could get it full speed with sound.

Will the new open snes not have those fuzzy lines? AT least they don't damage the screen but make me feel sick. Its a patter over and over and over and over and ove..............

Back