English ASR petition

Grand_Poobah

As we all know the european launch has been canceled. I for one as I'm sure many of you are a little pissed due to the fact that we might not see an english asr translation. so I thought I'd take a stab at a way we could possibly see this game in english. I've decided to make one of those petition online things regarding this matter. many of you may be thinking "well those things never work" well it's worth a shot and at least I tried. Before I go ahead and do this I would like to know if the people here would be interested in signing this thing before I wast my time. so please reply if you would sign, any feedback is welcome.

now back to my ninja like stealth :ph34r:

everyone here will sign it, and many others that see it. like maybe 1000, i dont know, why dont you make a petition for gamepark to advertise Gp32 and all the import sites (GBAX, Lik-sang, play-asia)

If someone is willing to donate the game for me, and also can tell me how to make a patch, I and my friend will translate it. I know only a little korean, but my friend is Korean, and together we could translate it correctly. Anyways.. let me know..

(i'd be willing to do anyother game too)

hacking should be easy, since games nowadays don't bother with unique tables, they just use unicode and ascii instead. i could give it a shot (as far as hacking goes, i don't know a single word in korean), i've done some basic romhacking on SNES and GBA games before.

...oh wait, i don't have the game :p

oh ... hummm ... allright... well .... :unsure:

I'm sorry for this :(

But it'll be a great reminder for those like me who miss this & are coming from Mars :rolleyes:

I want so much this game in english ;)

(and an Amiga emulator too :ph34r: )

generalnmx2 posted on Oct 29 2003 at 03:08 AM said:
Merged with original petition topic.

Oh, and I signed.
Iv signed :D. And generalnmx2 how cum u hav a new account? Has ur other one buggered?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back