English games

Keitaro Urashima

Still Fresh
Could someone list all of the gp32 games that are in English?

This is going to be a big factor in whether I put money down for the GP32.

I only know of 2 commercial games in English:
1. Pinball Dreams (a pinball game)
2. Her Knights (a Korean fighting game but the storyline is in English, if bought from Entware

There are many homemade games in English, as a matter of fact about 90% of them are, so look around this site.

By the way, your name looks Japanese, by any chance are you, and do you live in Japan? I am just looking for people that do because I do. :D

Keitaro,

Your signature "Boku no gamecube desu ka?" Actually means, "It is my gamecube?" , or "Is it my gamecube?" If you want to say where is my gamecube, put "Doko ni boku no gamecube desu ka." That may not be perfect but it is close.

btw, who is Hina?

Kimchi-Man: Korean, but completely playable (Platformer)
DyHard Infinity: English (Arcade Shooter)
TOMAK - Save the earth, Again: English (Side Shooter)
Hany Party Games: Both English (Puzzle)
Tanglee: Korean (Tetris-like Puzzle)
Treasure Island: English (Puzzle)
Rally Pop: English (Worms-like Puzzle)
Dungeon and Guarder: English (Action Beat-em-up)
Little Wizard: English (Fighter)
GP Fight: Korean, but completely playable (Action)
Pinball Dreams: English (Pinball)
Funny Soccer: English (Pong-like? Action)
Super Plusha: English, Deutsch, Italiano, French, Spanish, Korean (Platformer)

Then for unplayable Korean games theres ASR (Astonishia Story R), Mill and all the Visual Novel type games.

Hope all this helps and I hope to see you as a future GP32 owner :)

If the planned GP32 in Europe release goes through this time as planned, then we'll have a translated Antonishia Story R before the end of the year. :)

I'm mostly planning to get the GP32 for all of the other features that it has; good official games are just a nice extra... but I'd definetely buy ASR.

hina is nothing

i think its the short name for the boarding house correct me if im worng but i LOVE love hina its shuch a great anime

i have all the files to encode for the gp32 but i dont have moviepark and i cant buy it now cause its been removed :(

wonder how subtitles look on a gp32

:ph34r:

Huh? What does that have to do with games bein english?! And i think it was removed because theyre working on an updated one. You can still get it until the 15th tho.

Whatever you do...DO NOT by Mill until there's an english release or patch. I'm finding it impossible to find my way through the 1st 5 minutes because I can't read korean.

Back