entware

Hmmm - have you used the milages to buy moviepark yet though? My milages were on the account as soon as I paid.

Ah - wait there - I see you used paypal. I used a straight card payment...

Do you have to buy mileage points? Looking at the entware shopping guide here you can just buy straight with a credit card.

Is there any advantage to using mileage points? Sorry for all the q's, I should hopefully be getting my game park tomorrow, and wandering what the best way to get moviepark & pinball dreams is.

And is there any reason they have all that stupid javascript no right mouse button no ctrl-alt stuff. Using opera its just annoying, and I cannot see what they are trying to achieve.

Do you have to buy mileage points? Looking at the entware shopping guide here you can just buy straight with a credit card.

Is there any advantage to using mileage points? Sorry for all the q's, I should hopefully be getting my game park tomorrow, and wandering what the best way to get moviepark & pinball dreams is.

And is there any reason they have all that stupid javascript no right mouse button no ctrl-alt stuff. Using opera its just annoying, and I cannot see what they are trying to achieve.
No advantage to milage, and if you use paypal, it is easier w/ direct payment cuz once it is confirmed you get it, and you don't have to wait till it is confirmed then get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back