Errow Message On Capex

itfreek

Still Fresh
Hello everyone this is my 1st post, so be gentle:)

When ever i try to run certain cps2 roms like marvel vs capcom i get the following error message at the very bottom of the loading screen?

ERROR: File not found or CRC32 not correct. "CPU1"

Now I am using the latest test 8 version of CAPEX and am not new to emulation, however of the GP2X i am a virgin, so please can anyone help, as i would love to play these game...

Cheers in advance..

:( + :gp2x = :D

itfreek said:

When ever i try to run certain cps2 roms like marvel vs capcom i get the following error message at the very bottom of the loading screen?

Now I am using the latest test 8 version of CAPEX and am not new to emulation, however of the GP2X i am a virgin, so please can anyone help, as i would love to play these game...

Cheers in advance..

i was having the same problem when i first tried to use capex and i fixed it i believe by getting the newest build of the cps2 emu with the newest version of capex. also before i did that i was able to play the same game from a different country, for example using the asia version of marvel super heroes worked when the us version didnt.
good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
myshadow said:
itfreek said:

Now I am using the latest test 8 version of CAPEX and I am not new to emulation, however on the GP2X i am a virgin, so please can anyone help, as i would love to play these games again...

Cheers in advance..

i was having the same problem when i first tried to use capex and i fixed it i believe by getting the newest build of the cps2 emu with the newest version of capex. also before i did that i was able to play the same game from a different country, for example using the asia version of marvel super heroes worked when the us version didnt.
good luck!

Hello, thanks for the quick response, but trust me I have all the latest rom sets from the cps2 catalogue and also isn't test 8 the latest version of CAPEX?... I'm sure it is?.... But does anyone have a list of tried and tested compatible rom sets??? this would be very handy, but a full-on rom audit programme for CAPEX would be even better "hint, hint, to the developer?"

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back