estimated arrival

joschu

Still Fresh
Hello,

first a important note: I love the Pandora, i appreciate the work of all members who develop this wonderful thing, but after 2 1/2 years of waiting i'm a little bit stressed at reading Pandora-news all night long ;)

So, it could be that this question was already out there somewhere on the board(s):

Could you please publish a list with order-number range and expected arrival of the Pandora?

I'm really a little (a very little) bit nervous, if it could be that my order was perhaps overseen?

;)

Best wishes to all,

Joe

Unfortunately I don't think that they will be able to post order number delivery dates, it would be impossible to even estimate.

Email your vendor if you think that your order might have been overlooked, but please be aware that there are still day one orderers that haven't received their units either.

If it's any help i emailed Jacquelyn at GP2X Sales recently regarding a 6 week overseas trip i have starting Dec 26th - she asked me to contact her again on Dec 6th and she should be able to "confirm" a pre or post Xmas shipping date of my unit (my original order date & estimated queue position: 1 Oct 2008, 1200 - 1300)

As others here will no doubt tell you though, delivery dates based on order numbers are not a possibilty even, dare i say it (shhh.. this close to mass shipping)

Last edited by a moderator:
OPT has set dates in the past, and they've always been wrong. They could post more ETAs, but they'd likely be no more accurate than any estimate you could come up with just based on the news you've read and you knowledge of the project so far. OPT posting dates would serve no other purpose than to put more text out there to be thrown back in their face a couple months from now.

OPT should define the dates a bit more clearly in contracts in the future.

would you quit gravedigging? dont even look at the topics in the Similar Topics section

Last edited by a moderator:
Back