Ever bought a system on the strength of one game alone..?

I had a lengthy hands on with Tearaway on the Vita today & now I'm sorely tempted to pick one up.. the most fun I've had with ANY game since.. well, a long time.

Even though there's little else that interests me on there (at least that I'm aware of) apart from Super Stardust Delta perhaps, My resolve is beginning to waver..

https://www.youtube.com/embed/p7dK7uH7aPE?feature=oembed

Anyone know if there's a way of playing emus/PSP games on the Vita yet..? (that may help me decide)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I hacked my Vita since whenever but it's more troubled than it's worthed.  A hacked PSP is way better.  Sony has to get rid of this Content Manager Assistant bullshit on the Vita!

^ How do you think Iota/Atoi feels? ;) + This is what the You looks like in my game.

bendable_mr_bacon.jpg

Anyone know if there's a way of playing emus/PSP games on the Vita yet..? (that may help me decide)
They offer PSP games through PSN that are packaged to run on the Vita.  While that doesn't cover the entire PSP library if you go to the Playstation Network webpage you should be able to search the Playstation Store database.  The associated tiles should have a list of the platforms the PSN purchase supports, so you should be able to check whether PSP titles you care about have been setup to run on the Vita at this point in time.

For some unknown reason if you browse the PSN store on a PS3 you have the option to buy a much wider range of PSP games than you can through the Vita directly. The odd bit is that you can then copy these onto the Vita and play them so I've no idea why you have to do this slight workaround. ..

Felt like treating myself & bought the Tearaway bundle (completely agree iprice) it's a lovely little machine, particularly the screen.

Even though it would most probably sound the death knell for the Vita, i can't help wishing for a full system hack.. with it's power, lovely screen, control options & the massive Vita/PSP homebrew community it's potential as a mobile emulation powerhouse is mouth watering.

Back