'every Extend'

^_^

Sometimes the replay files don't play correctly. I just watched it and a part of it went out of sync. But most of the time it should play fine. :) The end result should've been 1.5 mil and a max chain of 101.

To be honest, i'm shaking.

my top score on Heavy so far is just under 2million, but i think its easier when not fighting the *secret* boss.....

Light doesn't have the time delayed blocks, and has a far easier boss. I think even with quickens it's slower, aswell. Also, there's a far, far shorter range between getting Extends so you can waste a lot of bombs.

Heavy has a hell of a lot more blocks, time delay blocks, and a large gap between extends so you have to preserve a lot.

One more thing.

roxor.jpg

I believe that brings me and TandeM to joint first. :)

Replay file - http://www.mevious.co.uk/misc/twinbeeheavy.erp

Attachments

• roxor.jpg
    roxor.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 145
  • roxor.jpg
    roxor.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 139
Didn't realize the Judge gives up more points in Version 2 (item drops after 'Colosseum' can be picked up, plus one freebie attack after that).

2,643,690 / 83 max chain on my first try. Note that I botched the chance to get another 20 seconds in extends right before the boss, and had a fairly pitiful last attack. Could've had 3 million if I hadn't made those mistakes.

:D ('Your Play Rank: YOU ARE GOD') :D

UPDATE: Replay online! Check my (shoddily-assembled) webspace @ www.freewebs.com/srwfiles, under "MIDI and Miscellany"

thought i would bring this thread back to life.

I'm still here playing this great game. Whats everyones best score now?

also, does anybody know any similar sort of arcadey maybe shootemups for the PC??

I just don't understand the big deal - I played this game once, then never touched it again. It was kinda crap.

Lots of other shoot-em-ups though... I suggest http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/ as your primary source!

TUMIKI Fighters / PARSEC47 / A7Xpg / rRootage / Noiz2sa / Wok / Galactica Proxy

TUMIKI Fighters is awesome...basically when you blow up enemies they stick to you and provide shielding/power ups... Parsec 47 is an infinitely-generated shooter, same as rRootage... and one of those is a Java-based shooter. Get 'em all, they're generally high quality. This guy is a known shmups legend.

Back