External Joystick Controller For Caanoo?

vcoleiro1

Hardcore Member
Is there an external joystick controller (PS xbox etc etc) that can connect and work with the Caanoo and mame4all?

vcoleiro1 said:
Is there an external joystick controller (PS xbox etc etc) that can connect and work with the Caanoo and mame4all?

Anything that uses stock USB HID drivers should work natively, and there's now a script to use xbox 360 usb or wireless with usb dongles here.

I've been using a tomee SNES pad clone. Compact enough to leave in the pocket on my case for whenever multiplayer will arise.

Last edited by a moderator:
someoneElse said:
vcoleiro1 said:

Anything that uses stock USB HID drivers should work natively, and there's now a script to use xbox 360 usb or wireless with usb dongles here.

I've been using a tomee SNES pad clone. Compact enough to leave in the pocket on my case for whenever multiplayer will arise.

Thanks for that, one question though, how do you connect the SNES pad to the Caanoo?. Is there a plug convertor ie SNES plug to USB or something?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back