Extremely Sensitive Buttons In Alexkidd2X

Amon_Re

Hey guys,

Just tried out AlexKidd2x and while it works nicely, the menu is almost impossible to navigate without frustrating the hell out of me, button presses seem to be extremely sensitive making navagating these menu's extremely hard.

Has anyone else also experianced this, or is my installation botched?

Once in the games however it works flawlessy, speed is excellent :)

My menu scrolls too fast also, there's a few things that could be done if we get an update, I put a few ideas on the archive comments:

NEIL_L:
Could the marquees be added on the next release, and could the menu buttons be changed to the same for each menu (eg. B to select/play) instead of different ones. (I'm forever changing the options by accident.) Global options would be nice also. (Instead of having to configure each game seperately, screen size etc.)

NEIL_L:
I've found a way to set the global settings, just rename the 'delete.me' file (in the roms folder) to 'default.sms'. Load this as you would a normal rom and set your global settings, when you start it, it will go back to the menu, and these settings will be saved for all games. You can still alter the settings per game as these overide the default.

NEIL_L:
...and could 'START' be changed to 'MENU' on the menu screens as the Wiz doesn't have a 'START' button.

Cheers, Neil

I've also had several hangs during directory navigation, did you witness these too?

Back