Eyebrow Problems.

Macbeth

Website
kyuuseiki.deviantart.com
Hello all,
I'd like to ask for your help on a rather embarrasing matter..
One of my eyebrows is gone - - shaved off to be exact. And I would like to know of any way to conceal it.. I tried hair, but my hair is set in a position which would take weeks to get out of, any other ideas? I considered a yashmak, but that'd be considered racist..
Or if all else fails, how long does it take hair to grow on the eyebrow part? I'm not drawing an eyebrow on like some one pence hooker.

For a dare I cut (yes, with scissors) most of my eyebrows off in a Geography lesson about 6 years ago. I then shaved the rest off so they didn't look quite as stupid.

I was lucky to have a fringe, but I can't remember how long it took. Just be prepared for them to grow back even thicker than before. Ergh.

BaDToaD posted on Oct 14 2005 at 02:51 PM said:
Grow a moustache and just tell people it's your eyebrow come down for a drink.

Not funny.

And I suppose Mark is correct, just gonna have to wait, as shaving the other one off is NOT an option, neither is growing a moustache. And do they really grow back thick? Shite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Macbeth posted on Oct 14 2005 at 04:32 PM said:
BaDToaD posted on Oct 14 2005 at 02:51 PM said:
Grow a moustache and just tell people it's your eyebrow come down for a drink.

Not funny.

And I suppose Mark is correct, just gonna have to wait, as shaving the other one off is NOT an option, neither is growing a moustache. And do they really grow back thick? Shite.
You could grow a mustache if you took some testosterone! or maybe some sort of estregen inhibitor aswell! anyway would you grace us with the reason for this eyebrows demise?

Put a big bandage over your head, so it covers your eye, and the eyebrow-to-be.

Like this:
hghviswrp1bn.jpg

You don't have to start smoking, and the helmet is optional. :)

got a pic?? :D :D :D

oh yea, watch out as it might also grow back a different shade as well as thicker ;) ;)

Grow a moustache and have it transplanted to your eyebrow :)... Or cut some of your hair off and do some sort of "Art Attack" thing and stick it to your eyebrow with PVA Glue :D

Steve-O posted on Oct 14 2005 at 05:46 PM said:

oh yea at watch out as it might also grow back a different shade as well as thicker ;) ;)

Grow a moustache and have it transplanted to your eyebrow :)... Or cut some of your hair off and do some sort of "Art Attack" thing and stick it to your eyebrow with PVA Glue :D

i second showing us a picture, we wont luagh, i swear by it :lol:

shave off the other eye-brow, because you will have un-even shapped browses, one being thicker then the other...

Steve-O posted on Oct 14 2005 at 05:46 PM said:

oh yea at watch out as it might also grow back a different shade as well as thicker ;) ;)

two things.

1. I got mine cut off as a dare before and it grew back the exact same and not a different shade!

2. Sam Speaks in a Neal Buchannan accent 'Use 1 part PVA Glue, 2 Parts blue poster paint!, 3 parts urine and 1 part soem other sticky substance!'

:angry:
You can bloody forget about any picture posting of this horrific tragedy that has befallen my face of grace!
And the reason I suppose.. I thought my eyebrows were to weird, so I simply shaved it and I guess I didn't realize how easily it is to shave off the thing.. it was gone within seconds...
I'm not super glueing hair to my face. And I already smoke, but I'm not wearing that bandage over my head. I'll get arrested for like.. "insulting people with REAL bandages by wearing it.." or.. "imitating the religious rituals of other countries by performing the white blanket face thing." At the moment I am resorting to a hoody, which makes me look tough too..

Macbeth posted on Oct 14 2005 at 06:59 PM said:
You can bloody forget about any picture posting of this horrific tragedy that has befallen my face of grace!
And the reason I suppose.. I thought my eyebrows were to weird, so I simply shaved it and I guess I didn't realize how easily it is to shave off the thing.. it was gone within seconds...
I'm not super glueing hair to my face. And I already smoke, but I'm not wearing that bandage over my head. I'll get arrested for like.. "insulting people with REAL bandages by wearing it.." or.. "imitating the religious rituals of other countries by performing the white blanket face thing." At the moment I am resorting to a hoody, which makes me look tough too..
Try singing this every evening. It'll help.
Fithos
Lusec
Wecos
Vinosec

Macbeth posted on Oct 14 2005 at 06:59 PM said:

Is that you in your sig?

If so, that is the best drawn on tash I have ever seen.

I like my hair.. I just hate my eyebrows at this moment in time.
And I don't understand what you mean by sing:
"Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec", the anagram of Succession of Witches and Love.
If you are implying that I look like Edea Kramer...

I heard that when you shave your eyebrow/eyebrows they will always grow back into a unibrow, How cool!

Back