F200 For Sale (canada)

rahulgarg

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Any takers please tell me. I will create an ebay auction or whatever is appropriate for u.
Free shipping through canadapost.

What state is it in (lightly used, like-new, etc.)? Any scratches or unresponsive bits? Does it come with its original box and stylus?

A photo or two would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

Alex. said:
What state is it in (lightly used, like-new, etc.)? Any scratches or unresponsive bits? Does it come with its original box and stylus?

A photo or two would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!
Lightly used. No scratches or any other problems. However tip of stylus looks damaged. Cannot confirm since I never used stylus.
Comes with box (slightly damaged) , CD and stylus.
Working on photos. Give me a day. Will include photo of stylus.

Last edited by a moderator:
waffles said:
Hey, im most definitely interested.
Nice, then I won't feel guilty for no longer being interested after giving this a little more thought. As tempting as it is having a touchscreen to play with, I can't really justify it especially since my MK2 continues to work perfectly well :)

Good luck with the sale rahulgarg, this is a great deal.

DisgruntleElf said:
I'm intrested as well. If waffles changes his mind let me know.
want to rock paper scissors for it?

waffles said:
Rock, paper, scissors? You call yourself a Canadian, eh? How about a beer and back bacon covered in maple syrup competition? You enjoy this one. I'll catch the next hundred or so GP2Xs when the Pandora or Icontrolpad, which ever comes first, is released.

DisgruntleElf said:
Rock, paper, scissors? You call yourself a Canadian, eh? How about a beer and back bacon covered in maple syrup competition?
I'm not canadian, but I gotta say that sounds pretty fucking appetising to me.

DisgruntleElf said:
waffles said:
Rock, paper, scissors? You call yourself a Canadian, eh? How about a beer and back bacon covered in maple syrup competition? You enjoy this one. I'll catch the next hundred or so GP2Xs when the Pandora or Icontrolpad, which ever comes first, is released.

no, i just like to buy their stuff. :p
however if you make an ebay auction there will be a ton of people who would also want to win it. (which i would be fine with, btw, im not really in a rush)
just letting you know, if you list it, your probably going to get a better deal.

rahulgarg said:
Update : After some thought decided not to sell. Somehow cant let it go :)
alright cool, so no rock paper scissors for me? :p

Back