Farewell 2011

How has it been for you? The best year ever?

With me...twas a bit up and down. :(

2011-Animated-Large.gif

For me too. Few ups more downs.. but Hey. Heads Up. Next year will be better. :)

I must be one of the few people that had much better financial years from 08-10 than '11. I wonder if that's in relation to 2011 being one of the best video game years in a while...

Dawn of the first day of the year. 355 days remaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definately ups and fucking downs, but then thats the nature of depression. Tis not all bad though.

I bloody hope that 2012 is a better year, that's for sure.

Things are looking better though.

I've got many opinions on the last year and different ways to look at it, but mostly I'm just looking forward.

You know, 2011 wasn't to bad.

Not my best year, but far from my worst. I'm alive, and me and my family are in good health for the most part. Finances aren't where I would like them to be, but I'm doing better than most.

For my 2012 to be better, I need to get better, so as long as I stick to this fact, and do what I can, when I can, 2012 should be GREAT!

I know we have all been saying "next year" will be the year of the Pandora for the last 2 or 3 years, but most of us are still here, and the team is still fighting the good fight, so lets hope that 2012 is for sure "THE YEAR OF THE PANDORA! :lol: If your still waiting on your preorder to arrive, hang in there. It is worth the wait, and if you have waited this long, you might as well finish the marathon along with the rest of us! ;)

Happy New Year to you ALL.

Chris

Back