Favourite Nes Game

Ernest posted on Apr 7 2004 at 01:46 PM said:
Wot's dragon warrior, sound interesting!
it's a RPG. I just think the idea of an RPG on the NEs is ace. Also there's like 5+ of them. There's also Final Fantasy as well. They're both TBC if that doesn't bother you. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Akuma no Houkon posted on Apr 7 2004 at 12:34 PM said:
I agree, mario 2 didnt feel like mario to me....
Super Mario Bros. 2 in the West was just the obscure Japanese game Doki Doki Panic with mario characters inserted. In Japan, Super Mario Bros. 2 was called Super Mario Bros. USA and the real Mario Bros. 2 was actually "The Lost Levels", which was basically Mario 1 but with much harder level design!

dazmanultra posted on Apr 7 2004 at 05:12 PM said:
Akuma no Houkon posted on Apr 7 2004 at 12:34 PM said:
I agree, mario 2 didnt feel like mario to me....
Super Mario Bros. 2 in the West was just the obscure Japanese game Doki Doki Panic with mario characters inserted. In Japan, Super Mario Bros. 2 was called Super Mario Bros. USA and the real Mario Bros. 2 was actually "The Lost Levels", which was basically Mario 1 but with much harder level design!
Wow, that explains the very different game style which completely teared apart the mario rule book :blink:

EDIT: also look at this if you love NES's like me :D
www.classicgaming.com/wwnbf
enjoy

Warios woods i think its called. Tha puzzle game with the mushroom from mario. And kirby and of course marion 1 and 3. And puzzle bobble. Ninja gaiden is quite cool but much better on the sms. Wacky racers is pretty good too.

Dozer posted on Apr 17 2004 at 11:48 AM said:
Warios woods i think its called. Tha puzzle game with the mushroom from mario. And kirby and of course marion 1 and 3. And puzzle bobble. Ninja gaiden is quite cool but much better on the sms. Wacky racers is pretty good too.
Wacky racers! There's a game on the NES? Ace. :D

Ernest posted on Apr 17 2004 at 10:29 AM said:
Damn i almost forgot kirby's adventure damn brilliant game, not particularly hard but bloody good!!
Now thats an ace game! One of the few games i'm actually taking my time to complete. :D

Back