Fba2X On Wiz?

GAMESHARQ

Still Fresh
Can anyone confirm whether or not any versions of FBA2X should work on the Wiz?

I tried running version 7.2 and version 7.3 and neither one seems to work. It just says "Loading..." and then nothing happens and the device freezes.

Any ideas on how I can get it to run?

Um, more info would help. When does it do that? Does the app load like that, or when you try to load a specific rom? Did you do a romdump? What rom are you trying to run? Is it supported in the gamelist?

It occurs when I go to the Launcher and choose to launch fbacapex.gpe.

As soon as I select fbacapex.gpe it says "Loading..." and then it just freezes. I can't even get to the point where I would choose a rom to play.

GAMESHARQ said:
It occurs when I go to the Launcher and choose to launch fbacapex.gpe.

As soon as I select fbacapex.gpe it says "Loading..." and then it just freezes.  I can't even get to the point where I would choose a rom to play.

Are you sure to have downloaded  this FBA for Wiz (and not the GP2X version) ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much. That was the problem. I guess I had the GP2X version.

You totally made my day. :lol:

I made sure I downloaded the emulator from that link and, while it goes past the "loading" screen, the screen goes black and nothing happens when I run fbacapex.gpe

I tried running it from the Nand and an SD card and I can't get to any kind of menu...

Hiveul said:
I made sure I downloaded the emulator from that link and, while it goes past the "loading" screen, the screen goes black and nothing happens when I run fbacapex.gpe

I tried running it from the Nand and an SD card and I can't get to any kind of menu...

redownload it and copy it again. maybe download corruption. never tried FBA, but don't you need a bios file to run it? some readme.txt inside the download package will explain it if so :)

crow_riot said:
Hiveul said:

redownload it and copy it again. maybe download corruption. never tried FBA, but don't you need a bios file to run it? some readme.txt inside the download package will explain it if so :)

Tried that several times, didn't seem to work... and I'm having a similar problem with PocketSnes.
The nes emulators and CPS2emu are working fine though.

Back