Feedback To Developpers

argon0

One of the problems with Feedback is that people seem to prefer to give feedback in Fora, instead of E-mailing the developpers (I know I do) - so we can see what other people have said (and, hopefully, not repeat other stuff).

Problem with Fora is that they soon disappear off of the front page here which means they are soon forgotten!!

Would there be a way to "pin" a thread so its always on the front page - or on the front page for a certain amount of time (e.g. 1 or 2 weeks) - I appreciate this may mean a new section, but I think it'd be useful....

Argon0

Oh, some feedback on recent releases...

Fgen32 - love it - specially the save state's BUT - the following games haven't worked at all: Sensible Soccer (any edition) - black screen, Scrabble - sega logo then black screen, Sonic 3 - black screen, Super Skidmarks - black screen, Virtua Racer (no surprise).

The following have some problems: Chase HQ 2 - No road..., Sonic 3D blast - mucked up graphics in the after level bit - couldn't get further than end of first level, Zany Golf - problems with Aiming (uses A to shoot - which is Select). Super ThunderBlade - dodge graphics - i.e. not all building are on the ground - possibly a prob with the original.

GPADV v1.41 Excellent work by the GPAdvance team - a few demo roms that don't work - Nebulus (loading screen but nowt else), SnowBallFighters - loads up to the masterquests screen but no further, The Endless Tower - "Not Licensed by Nintendo Yet" screen is as far as it goes (or its running VERY Slowly), Toundra - crashes after intro, TrisFighters - just crashes. Chooper, Android 2, Ninjas, Space Loonies, and Super Gem Smash all work...

Back