Fellow Pre-Orderers: Reveal Yourselves

Exophase said:
I look exactly like you all think I do. >_>
mech3lf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nupfi said:
Would be really cool if there would be a international Pandora launch party...
I would even bring some "stroh": http://www.stroh.at/en/home/

That is actually a really, really awesome idea! I don't have many coins to spend at the moment, but I would be very happy to spend the remaining ones on a Pandora launch party.

So, where do we meet? :lol:

Wootson said:
Nupfi said:
That is actually a really, really awesome idea! I don't have many coins to spend at the moment, but I would be very happy to spend the remaining ones on a Pandora launch party.

I'm up for a German-Dutch launch party too. Would be best if it were in the north-western part of Germany, of course.

Nupfi said:
Thanks for the invitation! Baggie quake looks kinda cool... well, sort of. ;)

If you never played it: The secret to not make it totally random is, another person without a bag tells you what you would see, where to go and shoot. Which makes the game a funny and noisy and still quite random happening.

(Which has absolutely nothing to do with: "Warum liegt hier eigentlich Stroh" ;) )

I would be happy to host one ;) We have a hall (old train-shed, very nice), its quite central in Europe, good reachability by train and Autobahn and we even have a fully staffed bar and a Pizzabaker on spot, already booked & paid. So...all we are lacking basically is a Pandora (Details, eh?). And of course some Stroh. Might be a good idea to get our Server Administrator away from that awful Apfelkorn he usually consumes in huge amounts.

Wootson said:

If you don't mind bringing your paper-pandora (papendora?) I am sure I can manage a Followers-of-the-Pandora-Rebate (its only 10€ regular price anyway for 4 days).

22333134848827599413449.jpg
This is me, wondering if the Pandora will arrive someday in the next Two Months™.

Attachments

• 22333134848827599413449.jpg
    22333134848827599413449.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 81
Eight Bit said:
Was already my facebook profile pic but yeah, maybe you're right...

Changed :p
Haha, nice :)
I'm tempted to put my old pic back, or maybe I should search for a new one.
gothicart40.jpg

Btw, I really loved that one with the melting heart-shaped ice cube. It's very good art.

Attachments

• gothicart40.jpg
    gothicart40.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 83
Nupfi said:
How about a surprise rooftop party at Craigs place?

:)

We should spell him xigiarc, so he does not notice. It should be a surprise after all. We don't want to scare him...He might just wrap up his roof and hide somewhere (and even worse: take the Pandora-Minibar with him)

I did some internet stalking and found Exophase :)
crayxt5.jpg

Attachments

• crayxt5.jpg
    crayxt5.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 88
jottt said:
If you don't mind bringing your paper-pandora (papendora?) I am sure I can manage a Followers-of-the-Pandora-Rebate (its only 10€ regular price anyway for 4 days).

Ow don't worry my dear, I'm a pre-orderer so I'll bring the real thing with me. The paper version that I have under my pillow right now can stay here.

And €10 for four days is peanuts of course (read: cheap as hell!). Few coins for traveling expenses and some survival food/drinks won't make a big deal either. LOL, I'm excited already. Let's do this.

We should really make a new thread about this.

Wootson said:
jottt said:

Ow don't worry my dear, I'm a pre-orderer so I'll bring the real thing with me. The paper version that I have under my pillow right now can stay here.

Yeah the trouble is...The party is already set up and planned for the 3.-6.6. (we had different reasons in mind when we planned it, but who cares, I like crushing my own parties) and I have my doubts if they all have been shipped by then. Of course I seriously hope that I am totally wrong.

Ok new topic!

Would you please split this into another topic?

The idea is not new after all and there is a wiki article in the english wiki (the german one does also have one and I think we also had a topic about one - at least I read about more parties): http://pandorawiki.org/Party

I've tried a couple of times to arrange a Canadian one, get MWeston involved, but interest keeps dropping when people remember we don't have our Pandoras yet :p

Back