Fields of Fresh - KickStarter Goal Reached - An Epic and Dramatic RPG

theweirdn8

Fields of Fresh has been in development for about 2 years now, and we need your support for the final stages. We want to provide the best pixel-arted, side-scrolled, action packed, overly dramatic, farming RPG game possible.

Things we need to fund are our voice actors, musicians to create unique music for the game, spriters and animators.

This project has grown constantly overtime, with us going from developing the Game in Game Maker to C++. That conversion process has taken up quite the amount of time. If you are tired of all of the bad social farming games, please back our project to support a farming game going to the roots of what a RPG game should really be.

Thank you for your support.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/799238739/fields-of-fresh-epic-campaign-for-an-epic-rpg

^^^Simply click the link above to our kickstarter page. Also please share/repost/tweet. We'd really appreciate it!^^^

Thanks again your support to indie gaming everywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, should we put that into <advertisement></advertisement> tags?

Nice idea though.

If the Linux port targets SDL or similar open and cross platform I/O system, a Pandora port is likely just a recompile away.

Looks cute and has the potential to be the kind of game I'd really enjoy. Even though I've got a giant backlog of games I want to play, I'll toss in some money. I hope you hit your goal.

Thanks, also we used SDL and C++, so far the game works on Ubuntu, so you're right a simple recompile away.

Updated the FAQS too.

Somehow, I have no clue what a "farming RPG" is supposed to be, the Kickstarter Video also does not show any actualy gameplay... :ph34r:

Is there a more deeper description of what this game is about and how it is played?

I wish I knew how to help promote this. I have some friends following me on twitter but a farming game isn't likely to be something any of them are interested in.

Your tweets can help. Also, the game is more than just farming. It is an attempt to make a dramatic view of these people's life.

Also, we've been a bit busy these days, but that new video is coming soon.

Fingers crossed. Quite a ways to go but I've seen other projects pull ahead at the last minute.

Ok, who's the jerks that withdrew their pledges? I mean, at this point it's unfortunately obvious that you weren't going to make it, and that's too bad, but to pull what little you had at the last minute seems like an extra slap in the face.

Kudos for the effort and I'm glad you remain undaunted. I wish I could do more to support you; best I can do now is to promise to buy your game when you finish it.

Back