Fields of Fresh - KickStarter Goal Reached - An Epic and Dramatic RPG

You restarted the campaign? Good for you, I'll get tweeting.

Yes more along the lines of Rune Factory with the addition of realism, 21st century drama and human nature.

Thanks for the support and retweets too btw.

We have over 36% already and are excited.

It seems as if we're now over 70% of our goal. Rock on dudes and dudettes!

For those who haven't seen the latest update. Behold! Update #7 has arrived with 2 new characters.

Lots of people have claimed they were going to make their own console, but I don't remember theweirdn8 saying so.

My game dev team has been working on our own open console. OUYA beat us to the punch though of launching a kickstarter campaign 1st. But fear not, we're staying the course.
Details will be shared in about a week. My partner Chase is finishing a few things on our website. But here is our latest newsletter we sent out to our subscribers:

http://eepurl.com/obbmX

Also fixing up our press-release a little bit more. Until we have attained patents much will not be displayed of the hardware(especially the controller).
Sorry for such a late reply. Was busy all day loong.

Okay here are some of the specs we're still deciding:

4GB RAM

Hopefully 1TB HardDrive

-Due to Online Game Store, Downloadable Game Media and save files.

-DVD Drive(for game discs and DVDs of course)

--We don't think we can outdo Sony in terms of price and quality for blueray right now...

GPU/CPU undetermined yet

Flash storage amount undetermined as well.

HDMI and AV Output up to 1080p(unless something better comes out on other nextGen consoles)

6 USB Ports

WiFi and Ethernet

Wireless support may be through Bluetooth or another method one of our engineers is proposing

-Runs via Linux(Finalizing is we're going to use Ubuntu or something else)

-$Price undetermined.

-Of course there are more specs, but we though those will be the most important ones to list here

-All of these specs are subject to change, but that is what we've been working towards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we're working on our own console, but for right now we're focusing on Fields of Fresh. You can sign up for our newsletter for the console development here: http://nextgen.pawbyte.com and also take the survey on there if you wish.

We are about 28% away from oru goal for Fields of Fresh on KickStarter and need all of the support we can get. :D

We've made it home! We've gotten our goal and have about 3 days left!

Let's finish strong. Together. Special thanks to everyone here.

Congratulations theweirdn8. I hope the money helps you achieve your dream.

Back