Fifteen Sixteen Puzzle

dustin

Still Fresh
screenshot2.jpg

OK, I have another one done. This time it should be compiled for the gp32 correctly. The source code is with this one as well.

http://www.geocities.com/crazydwarf12/fifteen.zip

Right now you just try to get the numbers from 1-15 and then the blank piece. I'm thinking about adding a menu that lets you choose what order your trying to go for though. If anything doesn't work or if you have any suggestions about the code please tell me.

Edit: pressing B now changes whether or not you move the squares, or the blank spot.

i don't think the controls are intuitive (at least not for me), invertthem (so you move the "not piece" should be an option

Cool, looks nice!

I can't try it yet, but would you consider adding support for images instead of numbers? That would be neat.

I'd have them be in 320*240 and then an option how to divide it (like 4*4, 8*8, etc.).

It would be perfect if I could just throw several 320*240 JPEGs or PNGs into a folder and the game would find and add them automatically.

Cool, looks nice!

I can't try it yet, but would you consider adding support for images instead of numbers? That would be neat.

I'd have them be in 320*240 and then an option how to divide it (like 4*4, 8*8, etc.).

It would be perfect if I could just throw several 320*240 JPEGs or PNGs into a folder and the game would find and add them automatically.
that should be possible :)
if you need help programming such a feature, i'll be glad to help dustin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back