Fight Night Round 3 For The Psp

gary.mckeown

Website
Visit site
I was just about to order fight night round 3 for the psp then i thought NOOO it might be 2.60 f/w.

so i was wondering if anyone knows what firmware this game needs?

also does anyone know what firmware "The Hustle: Detroit streets" requires?

Cheers

Gaz.

p.s

any news on the XGP? havent heard anything for aaaaaaaaaaaages.

Ta

holy crapfuck! for psp too!?!?!?

I was gonna get the ps2 version cuz it looks like a sick game, but now im going to have to decide which to buy it for.

btw Gary I have no idea :rolleyes: . I've stopped keeping track of the psp firmware compatability issues.

i'll be gettin the ps2 version too when it comes out. i think i might just upgrade my psp to whatever is needed for this, because there's a new eboot out that lets u run all the homebrew that's currently out for 2.00 and i aint into using the iso's so wouldnt be losing much from upgrading. i'll be ordering it tonight, hopefully get here for the weekend :-D

im not really one for either boxing or ea's liscenced sports games, but i downloaded the 360 demo from xbox live and played it for about 2 hours straight against a friend, im really impressed, i shall definitely be getting this, as for hustle id have thought it would only need ver2.00 firmware, apparently the iso works with umd emulator.

its only £10 to buy that "the hustle" so i thought i'd pick it up at the same time as fight night, just gotta tear myself away from 1.5/2.00 :-(

Back