First Download Pack Available For Wipeout Pure Psp

bast525

Just as the topic says, the first US download pack, the Gamma Pack, is now available for Wipeout Pure. It includes an additional ship, an additional track and an additional class. I downloaded it via PC straight from psphacks.com, when unzipped you get a folder with some files just transwer that into your saves folder on your memory card. Alternately you can of course download direct if you can go online with your PSP with a wireless router, or hook your PSP up to your PC via USB and transfer it that way via the wipeout pure website.

The ship is cool but the graphics on the new track are SWEET!

PSPHackers.com ARE fishy.
They setup the same Archive I created (same script) three days after I posted about my Archive on their site...

I also heard they used some uncredited news and images.

Aaaand... they don't know what they do.
In the first SNES-Emulator-Archive has been the readme of Terrain Demo Source, in the GBC-PD-Roms pack is the readme for the NES Emulator and in Rin11k archive is the exact same binary two times...

They certainly don't know how to handle zips ;)

ah well whatever I just wanted you guys to know about the Wipeout add-on.

I'm sure you can get it from many other places and it's easy as heck to use/install.

i wish i had my mini usb cable as i always get an error when attempting to download off by wifi. stupid cable!

Junker... download the files onto your PC and transfer them over to your memory stick manually. When you download it it comes in one folder with four files in it, just transer that into the \psp\saves folder. That's what I did. When you start up Wipeout the next time the extra ship and track will already be accessible.

yeah, i would, but i have no way to connecto my memory stick to my pc now. no worries, i just gotta buy a mem card reader or a mini b cable :D
do you like this game any better now btw?

My twopenneth....

It looks lovely, it's mildly diverting.... But you never really get a fluid game! I've been playing Wipeout for ever, and this just feels too light weight. There's no feeling of 'mass' with the ships-no metal sounding clunk when you hit the sides etc.

For me Ridge was easily the most satisfying racer, a real feeling of practice paying off.

Enjoying Lumines very much, at the mo...

I still do like Wipeout... it's friggin hard but I've been keeping at it and keeping at it... I'm in the Rapier class now and slowly but surely getting better, I just keep racing the same track over and over until I can place in the top 3 consistently. I like it a lot more than when I first got it that's for sure.

that's cool that you didn't give up. you're actually beyond me now, i'm still in Flash league, hehe. i haven't played much psp lately, cept' a bit of mgs acid(sequel looking hot!)

Back