Flame Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiz

Still Fresh
Can someone please flame me? I feel out of turn because I've not posted that much on this forum and everyone else seems to be getting flamed.

Out of all the boards, in all my time, this forum has to be the most pathetic place for people to flame "new people".

Some community :/

I can see the gimps eyes now... OH YES, ANOTHER FLAME FOR ME

Pathetic.

Sorry for this lads. I've been coming her for nearly 2 years now, but all I see is; "flame", "have you used the search button", "we hate you". It's shocking to be honest.

*Ears are burning...

As a long time lurker, I admit I see this quite often, but there is quite a bit of useful information posted here everyday. And some people are just begging for at least one of those phrases you quoted.

Can someone please flame me? I feel out of turn because I've not posted that much on this forum and everyone else seems to be getting flamed.

Out of all the boards, in all my time, this forum has to be the most pathetic place for people to flame "new people".

Pathetic.

Sorry for this lads. I've been coming her for nearly 2 years now, but all I see is; "flame", "have you used the search button", "we hate you". It's shocking to be honest.

*Ears are burning...
Nearly 2 years? right whatever. I've been here way before you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pathetic.

*Ears are burning...
I assume your referring to the events that occured earlier today. Honestly, if that individual didnt deserve a flame, noone does. For example, I feel what your saying now does indeed merit a flame as well because you are not phrasing your opinion (no matter how valid it may be) in a polite manner.

Referring to an entire community as "pathetic" is childish and rude; i dont care how long youve been a member. Perhaps your correct and their has been too much flaming as of late; is this post supposed to remedy the flaming situation? I feel as though your simply contradicting yourself by presenting your arguement in this manner. Pathetic.

Pathetic.

*Ears are burning...
I assume your referring to the events that occured earlier today. Honestly, if that individual didnt deserve a flame, noone does. For example, I feel what your saying now does indeed merit a flame as well because you are not phrasing your opinion (no matter how valid it may be) in a polite manner.

Referring to an entire community as "pathetic" is childish and rude; i dont care how long youve been a member. Perhaps your correct and their has been too much flaming as of late; is this post supposed to remedy the flaming situation? I feel as though your simply contradicting yourself by presenting your arguement in this manner. Pathetic.
What occured earlier today? :unsure: :blink:

Well I've been here since last October/November and I think this place is great.

I've never been flamed or flamed anyone (ok maybe I told one guy to die after he mentioned he wanted to gut an Amiga and put PC components in it :p ). This place already has most of the answers you just have to at least try and look.

Also because so many of our members are so young, dumb and full of ***. Threads sometimes become childish quickly or can start out that way. But this age gap isnt really such a bad thing and once you get used to the place it should serve as the premier english Gp32 Forum (which I believe it is).

I must admit I have also been tempted to flame and ridicule some members and even feed the occasional Troll but good sense mostly prevails. (except this time) ;)

feel free to flame me... I'm a big boy now and I can take it. :p

So to quote Scarface "why don't you try sticking you head up you ass, see if it fits" :lol:

Hm... this is one of the nicest, mostly flame-free boards I know.

And advices like "Use the search function" or "Read the Sticky FAQ" are not flames - they often are the solutions to the questions most ask...

BTW: Wrong forum. Moved ;)

yes, this board is one very nice piece of web

i dont think anybody always resisted to flame, but flame still is lame
even thought there also was some flame on this board, this thread doesnt do a shite against it

wow, i didnt think there was anything worse than a zodiac troll, but you've managed to change my mind!

its the stuck up arrogant arse wipe knob cheese smeg head who clearly has a rather over inflated opinion of themselves!

when people post shit, they get the poo pic!

you'll notice that there have been at least two newbie posts today that have been perfectly civilised.

so, remove your head from between your head, take your genitalia out of your mouth, get mommys tongue out of your arse, AND FUCK OFF!

Pathetic.

*Ears are burning...
This threat is gay

Gay_Pride%2003_123.JPG

chiz, since you posted this on June 24th, I can only assume you mean the incident with JonoPike. If you found flames in any other posts, please PM me and I'll deal with them.

OK. I had a nice big explanation about what happened today, but then my computer crashed. Arrrrrgh. Well I'll summarize it for everyone:

- The first flame took place at 9:31am on June 24th by raven. By that time, JonoPike posted three topics: two bashing the GP32 at 9:17am and 9:20am respectively, and one bashing this forum and hailing the Zodiac at 9:26am.

- Yes, I agree the flame by raven may be uncalled for. But JonoPike posted THREE topics flaming this forum and the GP32 before the flames started. That is what probably got people angry.

- After JonoPike posted these three topics, people started flaming all of his topics (including his very first one ever, the one where he says he is a friend of cu_amiga).

Now, let me talk about JonoPike's self-described "tale of woe". By his account, he says he got a GP32 about a week ago from June 24th and he thought it was a horrible piece of junk and he sold it. Then in his next thread, he said he got a GP32 BLU after buying that first GP32. There are some problems with this.

- Why did he buy a more expensive GP32 if he thought it was a piece of junk and he was completely unsatisfied with it?

- He couldn't have bought the GP32 BLU a week ago, since he lives in the UK (got that from a traceroute).

- If he really was friends with cu_amiga, which was a member since January of this year and used to be a regular poster, then cu_amiga must have told him what he knows about the GP32. I'm sure cu_amiga didn't tell him that the GP32 BLU was more powerful then the regular GP32.

Now for the biggest question:

- Why did he flame these boards, and hail the Zodiac, before we flamed him? If he already owns a Zodiac, why did he buy a GP32 as well? It stands to reason he was on the Zodiac boards first, and there is a member named "Jono" there which has been registered since January '03 but hasn't posted recently. Yet he doesn't even mention the Zodiac in any of his posts, just the PS1.

After saying all of this, I am locking the thread out of respect for chiz. Chiz, if you want the thread unlocked, please PM me and I will do so. However I don't want you flamed, and I don't like flaming on these boards. If I had been available at that hour I would have taken care of it, but I was sick in bed all day yesterday, though at 9:17am I would have been on the road to class anyway.

Topic closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back