Flash Emulation?

Monkeymo18

Still Fresh
Does anyone know of a good emu to run Flash? Specifically, i want to run a SWF file. If anyone can find out if the GP2X has any emulators, and if they are working, please add comments. Much appreciated.

Yours in Nanotechnology, Monkeymanmo

No emulators exist for Flash. And to my knowledge, the 2X isn't powerful enough to even run it, much less emulate it. The Wiz can run Flash, but it's still not very fast. No idea about the Caanoo or the Pandora. Stick to the PC.

Blue Protoman said:
No emulators exist for Flash. And to my knowledge, the 2X isn't powerful enough to even run it, much less emulate it. The Wiz can run Flash, but it's still not very fast. No idea about the Caanoo or the Pandora. Stick to the PC.

What about PocketFlash? I think that one exists, but I cannot get it working... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
What firmware is needed for the Flash emulators? I have 1.2.1, and think that may be the problem. Also, please show me where to get the firmware upgrade.

Don't confuse GP2X F100/F200 with GP2X Wiz .
All the link provided above are for GP2X F100/F200 .

Farox said:
Don't confuse GP2X F100/F200 with GP2X Wiz .
All the link provided above are for GP2X F100/F200 .

I am aware of that. What I am trying to do is get a SWF file to work on my F-100. I was also wondering, do you need a firmware upgrade before installing a flash program? I have version 1.2.1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back