Flash Player

Shikaku

ROFL THE WORD PENIS IS HILARIOUS!
USA... I feel lonely, not that many people from US
Website
Visit site
Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Nickspoon did something like this way way back and then dropped it because it was impossible to actually do anything with it.

'Tis true. GPLFlash is full of OpenGL, I'll have to take a look at the source.

EDIT: From the source, it looks like this is a port of DSFlash.

Remove the quote, it screws up on the front page.

that's quite a rude comment, sorry but really ... sheesh!

Anyway, I am impressed that flash players like these are possible at all, considering that macromedia, or now adobe are not giving away any source code to their products, respect! (wish I could code!!)

Good luck with any future releases! (hopes for actionscript support :p )

"SunSpire"

Doh... it needs a cursor to click things! Unfortunately quite a few flash movies I have have a little frontend end thing with scene selections and an all important play button. Can't click anything though :D
I had a couple of movies play way too fast... is there no frame limiter?
Does seem quite promising though.

yeah that is quite good. I am looking forward to have actionscript support. and that will be it for me ;) But unfortunatelly that is not easy so, if u wanna do it: good luck!

Cheers.

Hello, i implemented some features: mouse cursor, cpu speed (select with the selector, 0 = 66, 1 = 100, 2 = 150, 3 = 200, 4 = 266mHz) and a FPS viewer (press Y during the flash movie). Download file and source.

Nice fish WarmFluffyUK :p

Hello, i implemented some features: mouse cursor, cpu speed (select with the selector, 0 = 66, 1 = 100, 2 = 150, 3 = 200, 4 = 266mHz) and a FPS viewer (press Y during the flash movie). Download file and source.

Nice fish WarmFluffyUK :p

Just to let you know, go ahead and post a new topic in the News section whenever you update your flash player.

Back