Flashing Help

Lethe

Thew away PSP for a DS! WOOT
Website
Visit site
So i dumped my old firmware and according to gp32emu, i have to rename it to something else. But you can't rename something in gp32 pc link. what happens if i take the bin file out of the gp32 smc?

thanks :lol: i risked and tried it without waiting for reply. 98ppl read the post but one helped... <_< but no hard feelings :)

oh and if multifirmware2 is a fxe how do you install it? gp32emu's guide is outdated.

Lethe posted on Apr 29 2004 at 02:10 AM said:
thanks :lol: i risked and tried it without waiting for reply. 98ppl read the post but one helped... <_< but no hard feelings :)
You'll see that a lot <_< :( sorry I never flashed before so couldn't help

Last edited by a moderator:
Lethe posted on Apr 28 2004 at 07:10 PM said:

oh and if multifirmware2 is a fxe how do you install it? gp32emu's guide is outdated.
Thats because about 90 of those read it after it was replied to, no use in replying when its already been answered. And the other 8 didnt have the answer.

As for the the fxe, you would put that in your GPMM directory and run it, as you do with all FXE's This will/should start the "install" proccess. Which flashes your firmware with multifw (make sure you have fully charged or new batteries before you try this). You should then be able to remove the FXE from your GPMM directory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back