Flu Problem...

nullx3r0

Still Fresh
First off... im new.. my name if mark and i LOVE this site... good job to the makers... plus ive read many posts and i love this community.... anyway

my problem is... i took my gp32 apart to do the paint mod (which worked like a charm) and all the front light wires came unsoldered... i just need to know where the have to be resoldered please... pics would be great as well... if someone could take a pic of the inside of their FLU so i could perhaps resolder these wires back on please do =)

Thanks in advance...

also.. depending where you are located, if you get nervous and don't want to mess around in there any more yourself... if you are in North America mashmods.com does repair work like that and seem to be back to being a reputable company... IMO.

and in the uk consolefix.co.uk may be able to help you...

well i appreciate the help guys but mashmods doesnt do gp32 anymore and reloded doesnt have pics of the inside of BLU.... if someone DOES have a pic of the inside of FLU on the battery side please post it... i really dont want to solder these wires back in the wrong spot... thanks =)

Back