For Cyclops

WrongEyedJesus

The cheque will be fine. You wont need to see his identification *wave of hand*.

Speak to you soon.

I'll be watching you Chief.

N.X

WrongEyedJesus posted on Oct 13 2005 at 01:52 PM said:
The cheque will be fine. You wont need to see his identification *wave of hand*.

Speak to you soon.

I'll be watching you Chief.

N.X

back to defend the newbies. I see. I always get a bit paranoid being watched :). I though you'd have moved full time to Gpspain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need a few language classes first I would imagine. I´ll drop you a line in a bit ;)
Neo Geo CD look alright though......

WHAT? Its its tuesday your meant to be on your 4th Senorita by now teaching you stuff. All the useful phrases anyhow. like "Is full speed SNES possible".

Delay looks more of a worry, but everything else looks really good news.

Hanz™ posted on Oct 18 2005 at 01:48 PM said:
Wha...? :blink:

Edit: You have heard of the PM function right?

What go PRIVATE with another man, I don't know how things happen in Benenden, but round here, those sort of things are considered too modern.

I play cricket for Biddenden. Benenden is our local derby, I know all about their sort......

WrongEyedJesus posted on Oct 18 2005 at 03:08 PM said:
I play cricket for Biddenden. Benenden is our local derby, I know all about their sort......

I'm not saying that I'm not cosmopolitan , me and the misses often put an upside down persil box in the window, and the missis puts on a lovely spread with pineapple and cheese on cocktail sticks.

omfg, hax hax! i can see a pm button!

omfg you looser, i know you hack, im gonn call admin on you, you faggot!!

hax! PM haxorized!

saintdragon posted on Oct 18 2005 at 04:26 PM said:
omfg, hax hax! i can see a pm button!

omfg you looser, i know you hack, im gonn call admin on you, you faggot!!

hax! PM haxorized!

lol, Best parody post ever.

Well for my part I have absolutely no idea what any of you are talking about. Milk, no sugar in mine.......

Back