For Sale: Black Nds Lite With R4 And 2Gb Memory Card

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Hey guys.

Having a mini financial crisis atm so I'm selling some of my shit, thought you guys would be interested in this.

It's a Black DS Lite in great condition, with hard case, an R4 flash card and a 2 gig micro sd.

Not really sure what to ask for it, so I'll accept offers. No trades please though, I do actually need the money quite a lot, sorry.

You can offer on here, but I'll see your offer a lot quicker if you email it to: p.a.u.l[at]live.com

cheers!

I've actually been looking to get a DS. I still have the fat original one. Any price your particularly looking for? New ones are $120 but with no memory or a R4.

redquake said:
I've actually been looking to get a DS. I still have the fat original one. Any price your particularly looking for? New ones are $120 but with no memory or a R4.

How does $100 shipped sound?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok last bump guys, the DS is now on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110471208418&_trksid=p2762.l1259#ht_500wt_1182

Hit me up here if you want to do the deal outside of ebay and I'll throw in the R4DS. Obviously I couldn't list the R4 due to piracy things.

On the other hand, if you are interested in just buying the R4 (with 2GB microSD), get in touch, we'll work something out.

Back