For Sale - Gp2x + 256sd Card

funkyshaker

Still Fresh
Hi all - I need to get rid of my beloved GP2X so thought I would put it on here to see if there are any takers. All boxed - as new. Comes with 256SD card. Looking for £100 ono + £4.50 Special Delivery.

gp2x.jpg

Thanks.

Why is everyone selling their GP2Xs all of a sudden.

I tell you what funkyshaker, if i had enough money, i'd buy that off you instantly, cos that is a brilliant deal.

Laintsurge- are you planning on buying as many GP2Xs as you can, until you dominate the market of pre-owned GP2Xs? ;)

I'd possibly be interested, but seeing as there are already a couple of people laying down tags on it I think I'll sit this one out and buy a brand new one. Shame, 'cos this is a pretty damn awesome deal :)

And yeah, why exactly do you need to
get rid of my beloved GP2X
(tm) ? Do you realise that if you
get rid of my beloved GP2X
(tm) you will no longer have
my beloved GP2X
(tm) to bring you gaming joy? :p Basically, is it damaged, or do you just need the money or what?

Usual story - need the money and can't justify keeping it. Nothing wrong with it at all - no scratches, dead pixels. I seem to have a large collection of gadgets that I just don't use - PSP, GP2X, Gameboy Micro, DS - I might learn one day to stop p!ssing my money away!!! :lol:

Back