For Sale: Gp32 Blu, 2 Smcs, Extra Accessories

jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
Hi all.

I knew I would have to come to this decision sooner or later, turns out it was sooner than I thought. Now, in order to gain a working restored Beta VCR, I need some extra cash fast.

Ideally I am looking for an offer of about $160 USD (upper end, that's about £85, €125, $180 Canada, $215 Australia, so hopefully none of you have to do currency converter work :) ), but any reasonable offer will be considered, so please, don't be afraid to post what you would be willing to pay, even if it seems quite lower (I never know when my circumstances might change).

This is what I have:

1 GP32 BLU with glass screen cover modification (no problem dust) and original box (cardboard insert and manual went missing, will ship free if I find them)
1 GP32 RF Link (good if you know someone else with a GP32)
2 128 MB SmartMedia Cards (biggest you can get for the GP32)
1 GP32 BLU official USB Cable
1 CD with official Gamepark GP32 Manager software
1 Official GP32 ASR (Astonisia Story R) carrying case w/ "Gamepark/Sonnor" neck strap (wrist strap has gone missing, will ship free if I find it)
2 Commercial GP32 Games (included on one of the SMCs: Pinball Dreams and Dyhard Infinity)
Bunch of random homebrew and emulators I thought were interesting that I put on there (erase if you want)

I will post a picture tomorrow if anyone wants. I purchased this unit new in 2004, not long after the BLU's launch, so it is an an original BLU, and not a BLU+. I have been the only owner of this GP32, and it has seldom been used by others, so it is in very good condition, and the glass screen cover is a very nice addition, as everything is nice and clear now, as compared to the original yellow-tinted purple-glinted plastic screen cover. Thanks for taking the time ro read this. :)

Here are some pictures, same shot, but I haven't decided which I like best:

GP3201.png

GP3202.png

jmetal88 posted on Jul 7 2006 at 12:01 AM said:
I forgot to mention, this one has been volt-modded so that it will overclock to 180 mhz.
1 Question, was it a real voltmod, or the ghetto pencil trick

EDIT: Typos.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSyMastR posted on Jul 9 2006 at 01:41 PM said:
jmetal88 posted on Jul 7 2006 at 12:01 AM said:
I forgot to mention, this one has been volt-modded so that it will overclock to 180 mhz.
1 Question, was it a real voltmod, or the ghetto pencil trick

EDIT: Typos.

Real voltmod. I desoldered the two resistors and soldered in leads to two non-SMT resistors, with the proper values. I have actually gotten it to 195 mhz before, but it soon crashed. :rolleyes: 180 mhz seems to be the highest it will go stably.

EDIT: Typos as well.

Would $80 be a reasonable offer? Some of the stuff included could be taken out from the offer! I'm not compromising myself to buying the offer however!

Kyalami posted on Jul 14 2006 at 10:35 PM said:
Would $80 be a reasonable offer? Some of the stuff included could be taken out from the offer! I'm not compromising myself to buying the offer however!

We'll see. I have may have a local offer, so I'll have to see how that pans out first.

Well, the local offer dropped out, but I still feel that $80 is a bit low for everything, and I really must sell everything with it.

I'm now considering trades as well, however, so if you have something really cool that you don't want anymore, don't hesitate to offer.

jmetal88 posted on Jul 20 2006 at 02:12 PM said:
Well, the local offer dropped out, but I still feel that $80 is a bit low for everything, and I really must sell everything with it.

I'm now considering trades as well, however, so if you have something really cool that you don't want anymore, don't hesitate to offer.
$80!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I just might buy it... :)

OMars posted on Jul 20 2006 at 08:16 PM said:

Lol, if you didn't notice, I was refusing the $80 offer. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm talking with someone at another forum about some rare Laserdisc and Dreamcast stuff right now.

jmetal88 posted on Jul 20 2006 at 09:13 PM said:
OMars posted on Jul 20 2006 at 08:16 PM said:

Lol, if you didn't notice, I was refusing the $80 offer. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm talking with someone at another forum about some rare Laserdisc and Dreamcast stuff right now.
I see, this never happened........ :ph34r:

Back