For Sale: Open Pandora Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilgello

Still Fresh
Selling a new 'refusbished' open Pandora Classic, used only for testing its functionality, knobs cables are new and in perfect state.

The console come with carrying bag and extra battery.

Price delivered in EU is 180 Euro.

Edit:potentiometer seems a bit noisy, I will try to clean it up before shipping

If interested please send a PM.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any reason for the sale?
Time, my zune died and I am on the red side on my bank account :/

PS If you want to see my feedback on different websites (including ebay just let me know).

Please post photo(s) of your pandora with your forum name visible on a scrap of paper in at least one of them.

That way, nobody can sell an imaginary pandora using someone else's photos ;)

Please post photo(s) of your pandora with your forum name visible on a scrap of paper in at least one of them.

That way, nobody can sell an imaginary pandora using someone else's photos ;)
Good idea :D

Will do it later when I am back home :p

Up, I saw on Ebay faulty Pandoras going for 200.

I would prefer to sell it here, but in a few days I'll be forced to put it also on ebay.

Thanks!

Bumping, but I have one person in the queue that will get priority at least until tomorrow.

I am not a big fan of paypal, which eats a lot of fees on top of my 2 bank accounts I am already paying. Plus my paypal is registered in the Netherlands and I would prefer to use my Italian bank Accounts that is actually paying my bills.

If you really want to make my life difficult I guess I can accept it but I don't see why as bank transfer through SEPA are now free and takes max 24h :)

This is me BTW:

I have also 2 other hardware forum where I am active but they are in Italian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back