For Sale - OpenPandora Rebirth Ed. (with a few extras)

t0ast

Still Fresh
Loved this thing as a portable gaming console and desktop environment, but my mobile computing/entertainment/productivity needs have increased to the point where I need a full-sized tablet or laptop, which unfortunately makes this device a bit redundant for me.  Looking to sell this to help fund the transition.

Asking $325 via PayPal w/ free shipping to the U.S. (contiguous 48).  I can be contacted via PM here.

This sale includes the following:

-- Open Pandora Rebirth Ed. (Black, 600 MHz, 512 MB RAM)

-- Original Wall Charger

-- Original Box (near mint condition)

-- Original Stylus

-- TWO batteries (one used, one not) w/ their hard cases 

-- Soft OpenPandora-branded Carrying Case

-- 8 GB SDHC card (Class 4)

I am the first and only owner of this particular device.  It has been in periodic / very casual use for approximately 18 months.

The only issues/damage I'm aware of are some cosmetic wear on the D-Pad + a small crack at the base of the back side of the screen's housing (pictures of each included in the link below).  Neither affects operation of the device.

All buttons, joysticks, keys, etc. register normally.

Screen is still perfect, no scratches or bad pixels.  Still holds firmly in place at any angle.

No issues with internal hardware/memory, SD/USB interfaces, WiFi, firmware, etc.

No noticeable degradation in the used battery.  Works as well as it did on day one, as far as I can tell.

The other battery has just been sitting unused in its hard case in a climate-controlled room.  I just gave it a quick test in the device and it still had a 55% charge.

"Everything" Pic w/ proof of ownership attached below.  Full photo album can be found here: http://s34.photobucket.com/user/darkt0aster/library/Open%20Pandora%20For%20Sale

Let me know if you have any questions or want additional pictures.

OpenPandoraForSale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop to $350, still free shipping to the contiguous 48.

Too expensive.

Why not buy a refurbish version(124 GBP)+rebirth upgrade(60GBP)?

They will get extra batteries also.

Back up on eBay again, winning bidder couldn't pay --> http://www.ebay.com/itm/121199006322

(now starting @ $225 with a 'Buy It Now' of $315)

Too expensive.

Why not buy a refurbish version(124 GBP)+rebirth upgrade(60GBP)?

They will get extra batteries also.
Be that as it may, I'm selling from the U.S. to the U.S. and my price is in line with other similar eBay sales (not to mention free shipping).  Refurbished units like those you describe aren't readily available here, so they'd likely cost more if ordered and shipped from one of the European vendors.

Back