[CHEAP][GOOD CONDITION] Classic OpenPandora + Extras

psahani21

Still Fresh
Price (negotiations possible):

- Excluding any shipping costs/raw - $375.00 (USD)

For Sale:

- Classic OpenPandora - barely used (about 24 hours of use time, was bought brand new), platinum case (no visible scratches or damages), factory reset

- 3 batteries with their battery cases (2 black, one silver)

- Official OpenPandora carrying case

- 16 GB Class 16 SDHC Card (Pretec)

- Comes with box and everything included with original packaging - cleaning cloth, quick start guide, OpenPandora poster

Pictures:

Attached to this post

Defects:

- Somewhat faulty SD card slot (only the first one on the left, after putting an SD card in it won't come out unless pressure is applied to the right side of the SD card while removing it)

- Non-working U.S. charger (will be sent as well, any old PSP charger may be used)

Why I'm selling it:

- Don't need it anymore seeing as I have a 3DS XL with a SuperCard DSTWO flashcart to play gba, gbc, snes, nes, and ds games along with 3ds games of course.

- Need some extra money

Why I bought it and what I thought of it:

- I needed something to do some basic computing (word processing and programming) on the go as well as play some retro games

- I even used it as a power bank sometimes because of it's huge battery capacity

- It was a very good product and did what I needed it to, it's just that very soon I realized that I could get the same work done using a 3DS and a smartphone

Why you should buy this stuff:

- It's a really cheap way to get started with OpenPandora

- You can just buy this, a new charger, and upgrade it to a 1 GHz Pandora through DragonBox's site for cheaper than buying everything separately

Payment methods:

- Payza (preferred)

- PayPal

- Cash (no check please) by mail (I live in the U.S.)

If interested, pm me with your details and what kind of shipping (I'm shipping worldwide) you want and I'll provide further contact information

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Back