For Those Who Did Not Order Initially. Now It's Time !

Chock

Still Fresh
For those who didn't order in October, you can go ahead and do it now.

I didn't order in October and only put my name in the mailing list in January.
I haven't received anything via the mailing list but Saturday I finally took a look at the thread called "Reordering" though I initially thought I was not concerned.

I am glad I did ! I send an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com saying I wanted to order a Pandora.
I just got a reply today (sunday) with an order number !

My only mistake was not to mention I was also interested in the accessories, so I had to send back an email.

I suggested the team to modify their email template to put all the accessories or a link to a page.
I got a reply regarding the TV cable in another thread, I am still wondering what will the case look like.

In any case, for those who thought it's too late, it is not and you can still jump into the batch 1 wagon !

By the way, I got my email at 12:30pm (PST) so, assuming they are in UK, that means they were processing email at 8:30 pm on Sunday ! Kudos !

Chock
Pandora : retro gaming and portable computing for the new era

Not to duplicate this in more than one thread, but not all the re-order emails have gone out yet! That seems a bit out of sequence to me... (I know it can be done fairly, but it's got me worried my mail went missing)

Trevor Bradley said:
Not to duplicate this in more than one thread, but not all the re-order emails have gone out yet! That seems a bit out of sequence to me... (I know it can be done fairly, but it's got me worried my mail went missing)
It must mean that some people have already canceled their order, so they already know that they have some free slots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back