Forgive Me, You're Probably All Sick Of This, But . . .

BorderReiver

Still Fresh
Hello Everyone

I've lurked on these boards reading and not posting for many many moons now and I've had a Pre-Order Pandora in since August. All this Premium 7 Day order stuff has a little confused and search as I might I can't find the definitive answer to the question I have.

It's simply this. Can I upgrade my existing pre-order (I assume by emailing Jacquelyn who I emailed when I initially handed my cash over)? Or do I have to cancel it and re-order. If so, where from?

Sorry to ask such basic clueless questions, but that's what I am, basic and clueless ;) .

Thankyou all for your patience and in advance for your help.

Cheers!

You can mail Jacquelyn (openpandorasales@gmail.com for me because I paid with google checkout) and ask for an upgrade. I did mail her and got the offer, but decided not to upgrade in the end and try to wait some more.

And, to everyone who pays more to skip the queue: thanks for speeding up my pre-order!

Oh, and program/port something good, eh ;)

Did you manage to upgrade? I emailed her today. No reply as of yet.

It is a Sunday, Unlike me I think the most of the rest of the world gets that day off.

It is a Sunday, Unlike me I think the most of the rest of the world gets that day off.

Haha. Yea ino, but i read somewhere that someone got a reply from her today so i was praying. Lol. I used to work sundays. Had to get up at 5 as well :|

Back