(FOUND) Gruso - boards.openpandora.org Moderator

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
w4WZV.png

What's he up to now?

Hope he's well.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has been kinda quiet of late its true. Hopefully he's just working on some awesome tunes from his Pandora or another new music tracker or something cool. Maybe he got raptured as he was a pretty righteous brother? ;)

Sadly I currently have no contact to him either, so I really don't know what he is doing.

I will e-mail him a link to this thread and maybe this forces him to come out of his hole ;)

But I am pretty sure he did not sell his Pandora, I think we would have let us know that.

My name is Spartacus Gruso!

Maybe he's waiting for us all to get our Pandoras. There will be less whinging and more yay! Everyone will be happy and some will be gay.

Yeah, these boards/Pandora Press aren't really the same without Gruso. Here's hoping that everything works out okay for him and things calm down.

Think about all the lovely things Gruso can come back to, though! wordwarvi, super geometry dust, aaa, SONY- le mod! I can't wait! :)

Skyrim! I hope its as good as it looks and given it comes out a month after my twins do, I'll probabyl never see it.. *blast!*

I hope the hectic is for the good, that its paying well, dear Gruso :)

jeff

Back