Framedrop Not Working In Mplayer

dnlgreenwood

I'LL END YOU!!!
Okay, so... the video playback is REALLY slow when watching videos, but the audio was progressing normally, so I tried enabling framedrop. However, now, the video doesn't update unless I pause it. However, when I un-pause it, it stays stuck at where it is. The audio is progressing normally. I've tried both Matrooska and AVI formats, but it doesn't seem to like any of the videos I try. Also, subtitles always show up normally. I've tried setting the Caanoo's clock to 750 MHz and changing the colour depth

Okay, on some videos, it doesn't freeze, but it stutters and the video is unviewable. It updates sometimes every 10-30 seconds.

What format are you playing? At 800 Mhz my Wiz has trouble playing anything that is more CPU intensive then XVID 640x480 ish, It has a lot of trouble running MP4. Play a video on VLC on your computer and watch the cpu usage for a regular video file you would download online, (350 mb per 42 minute episode, or half that for 24 minutes) because that's about the limit for the Wiz/Cannoo for playing video.

Back