Franxis' Homebrew Projects

The TV-OUT funtion works great for Pcsx4All on NTSC and PAL... Just wondered about joypad support, I did try but never worked?

ruffnutts

Does frameskip work for you?

I have only tried Harvest Moon so far. It runs between 70 - 93%, so it should be great with FS, but the settings do not seem to affect anything.

Push.

I have tried Spyro, too. Frameskip doesn't work. am I the only one?

...also Ace Combat 3 crashes when the loadingbar is full.

Thanks once more Franxis! Now I'm just looking forward for FS, then I think a lot of games will be enjoyable on the WiZ :)

Nice to see MAME4ALL getting an update, even if it is small. Hopefully you get chance to make more improvements soon.

Schnatterplatsch said:
Does frameskip work for you?

I have only tried Harvest Moon so far. It runs between 70 - 93%, so it should be great with FS, but the settings do not seem to affect anything.

Push.

I have tried Spyro, too. Frameskip doesn't work. am I the only one?

...also Ace Combat 3 crashes when the loadingbar is full.

Thanks once more Franxis! Now I'm just looking forward for FS, then I think a lot of games will be enjoyable on the WiZ :)

Dont think FS works - but I`ve seen some improvments in games like crash bandicoot and mk4 ect...

Last edited by a moderator:
Franxis - your Wiz MAME4ALL archive is missing the 'cfg' folder, which stops internal settings like button config being saved.

Oooh, nice one! Just tried with Chrono Cross, but alas, that one is still out of reach...

Back