Free - Postage Only: UK Dreamcast (2x Controllers, Power and AV Cable)

Dead1nside

Website
www.jonathanpritchard.com
Hello,

I'm having a clear out and wanted to gauge if anyone would like to have my UK Dreamcast. I'm willing to part with it just for the cost of delivery to you.

I want to ensure it goes to someone who actually would enjoy owning it, rather than potentially languishing uncherished in a charity shop or the dump.

• It comes in a Blaze suitcase, with form-fittings for accessories.
  • 2 Controllers
  • UK Power Cable
  • AV Cable
  • (Potentially even a Blaze Lightgun, not found it yet)

Pictures attached :)
WP_20160603_005.jpg
WP_20160603_003.jpg

Hi,

Wouldn't you even ship it to France?
Mine died 5 months ago, it's one of my favourite console. I have many games on it like Sonic adventures 1&2, MSR, Virtua Tennis, Quake 3 arena, Dead or Alive 2, Power Stone 1&2, etc...

Last edited:
Hi,

Wouldn't you even ship it to France?
Mine died 5 months ago, it's one of my favourite console. I have many games on it like Sonic adventures 1&2, MSR, Virtua Tennis, Quake 3 arena, Dead or Alive 2, Power Stone 1&2, etc...

Will happily ship anywhere, worldwide :)

Just request you pay for your chosen postage method.

Still interested?

No VMUs included? It's kind of hard to play any long game without a VMU (though it's fair to say the DC has a fair library of arcade games, so you could still have a lot of fun even without a save game). Neat suitcase though, not seen one of those before!

No VMUs included? It's kind of hard to play any long game without a VMU (though it's fair to say the DC has a fair library of arcade games, so you could still have a lot of fun even without a save game). Neat suitcase though, not seen one of those before!
Vmu's are cheap thankfully, even new old stock still in box. I got a new one recently.

Hi everyone, given that Faust was the first to reply, I think Faust should be the owner of the Dreamcast :)

Although, I would love more than 1 of you to benefit from this if at all possible.

Would be open to sending the suitcase separately to another user, but Aether given your location you may not find it economical just for the suitcase :/

Hi everyone, given that Faust was the first to reply, I think Faust should be the owner of the Dreamcast :)

Although, I would love more than 1 of you to benefit from this if at all possible.

Would be open to sending the suitcase separately to another user, but Aether given your location you may not find it economical just for the suitcase :/
A very valid point, and I agree! :happy: You are so admirable for giving away anything at all, that's something you don't see often and I respect that! :D

Back