French Translation Please

Septera

Toute ceux qui ont achetés la console sur sibuyagame.fr pourront bénéficier en avant première du jeu "Blue Angelo" lorsqu il sortira cet été. (prix non communiqué pour le moment)
Console nouvelle génération avec rétro éclairage.

It is from Shibuyagames site and it says something about Blue Angelo.
So please someone translate.

babel fish says
Babel Fish said:
All those which bought the console on sibuyagame.fr will be able to profit ahead first from the play "Blue Angelo" lorsqu it will leave this summer (price not communicated for the moment) Console new generation with retro lighting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I understand that right but does it mean that those who have bought the Blu from shibuya will get the game first?

A real translation from French to English will read like this (Me hate Babelfish , etc...) :

Toute ceux qui ont achetés la console sur sibuyagame.fr pourront bénéficier en avant première du jeu "Blue Angelo" lorsqu il sortira cet été. (prix non communiqué pour le moment)

(Not translating the spelling mistakes found on the French message)

->

People buying their GP32Blu from Shibuyagame.fr will get the game "Blue angelo" as soon as it will be pre-released this summer.

This means in French that the one who bought from Shibuya will get their game (if they want to buy the game prior to other customers)

They also add that they dont know the price for "Blue Angelo" yet .

The game should be released this summer according to this site and other sources .

Qingdan

cozmic, from the bottom of babelfish.altavista.com:

systran-big-logo.gif

:p

Attachments

• systran-big-logo.gif
    systran-big-logo.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 117
  • systran-big-logo.gif
    systran-big-logo.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 113
Back