Fs: Game Cube Portable Custom Made

Ando

Website
Visit site
i have for sale a custom made gamecube portable, this is the second one i made so every bug was worked out and it has been running excellently for months now after it was finished
here are some pictures of it

i am asking ~500$ for it, before you say how ridiculous it sounds, let me say the batteries are the reason for the price. the batteries cost me ~150 because they are lithium polymers. if you buy this you need no worry about the polymers "malfunctioning" i have a protection circuit wired in and they use a smart charger. the smart charger also allows to charge and play at the same time

if there are any offers please pm me, i am willing to negotiate, or even trade to take off of the price a little bit

front

back

smash bros :mrgreen:

thanks for looking :)

honestly its not too heavy just barely more than a GC once again because of the lithium polymers.

and the back of the GC was the best way in my opinion to house the disc reader

Gamecube $99
Gamecube Screen $55
Battery Pack $28
Seeing the look on some kids face when you have a massive white gamecube controller-thingy.

Priceless.

Ando posted on Oct 9 2006 at 03:27 AM said:
anyone interested i havnt gotten a response to my pm from that other guy yet
I am interested but I am wrestling with my conscience over whether I really need another Gamecube or not. It looks marvellous, but I have already bought an XBox360 this month and my girlfriend will not be happy if I splash out on another console so soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
ste_167 posted on Oct 9 2006 at 06:12 AM said:
What other colours do you have it in?
none this is the only one i have at the moment, there is only about 6 GCportables in existence made mostly by people at the benheck.com forums , and this is one of the better looking ones

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't it make more sense to buy the official gamecube stuff?

I mean the battery packs and screens are dirt cheap on eBay.. :p You could buy like 10 battery packs, a gc, and the screen for 500$, probably more, this is a understatement.

I know your lil thing looks cool, but the screen is pretty small compared to the official one o_O

What is the battery life at?

Back