Fs: Gp2x F100 Mk2 (with Custom D-pad Mod!)

MiL0

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I can't believe I'm selling this but it's post-xmas and I need the money! Low starting price, no reserve and the amazing gp2x.de d-pad modification!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320201854030

9a8e_1.JPG

Nope - the d-pad mod guys made a couple of scratches on the underneath surface where the new 'stick push' replacement button has been installed. Except for that I'd describe the units condition as looking absolutely brand new... it's been VERY well looked after - the screen is flawless in particular :]

I know what you mean about the F200 - given the choice between that and a d-pad modded F100 I think I'd go with the F100 - the d-pad mod really is quite amazing :D

This listing (320201854030) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

What happened? =(

xcen said:
This listing (320201854030) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

What happened? =(

sorry - ebay removed it because I updated the listing to include a dvd-r full of utils, emus, etc... it appears that this is too ambiguous for ebay as it could be that I'm selling copyright roms, games, etc. I'm gonna relist it again in the next few days once I've recovered from NYE! I'll update this thread when I do... thanks for your interest =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm interested in this.

What's up with the D pad? It looks like it has a plastic bubble around it or something?

Hate to keep asking questions, but just curious as to what people think of the D-Pad? Anyone have problems with it?

note said:
Hate to keep asking questions, but just curious as to what people think of the D-Pad? Anyone have problems with it?
I did this modification to my GP2X and it's the best thing you can do for it! The controller is awesome! SO much better than the standard joystick.

xcen said:
Mil0 that's a bit unfair =P you could've appealed to at least this thread, you would've goten a better price for it =P

yeah sorry - someone PM'd me an offer that was roughly what I was looking for and it didn't involve ebay fees so I accepted. Sorry if you were bidding on the original auction... if it means anything, I didn't pull the auction, ebay did - it was apparently because I was offering a dvd full of files and it was ambigious what was on them. After they pulled it and didn't allow me to view the original text so that I could copy/paste it into a new auction I didn't really feel like going through the whole process again!

my point is that I didn't PM you in order to respect your wish to Ebay it =P

maybe it's silly, but I hate when people sneak behind the line to buy the goods hehe

no worries though, it's just that I wished I had PMed you instead of that other guy

Mind you, I have a F200... but I love the dpad mod and don't really feel like doing it myself so this could've been cool

no worries though, hope you got a good amount for it =)

xcen said:
my point is that I didn't PM you in order to respect your wish to Ebay it =P
maybe it's silly, but I hate when people sneak behind the line to buy the goods hehe

no worries though, it's just that I wished I had PMed you instead of that other guy

Mind you, I have a F200... but I love the dpad mod and don't really feel like doing it myself so this could've been cool

no worries though, hope you got a good amount for it =)

yeah I understand your frustration and I would feel the same - btw I wish you'd PM'd me too!

and tbh, I wasn't intending to do it that way but when someone makes you an offer that is reasonable and removes the headache of ebay it's difficult to say no.

apologies once again :)

Back