Fungp Preview

rx_shorty

Website
www.gpark.nl
Well found a topic in openhandhelds.org and thought it would be somehow nice to post it here ;)

GP2X-INT posted:
The attached file is "Fungp Main Page" but it is in korean,
however this is how it would look like when it is opened in English.
Please i would like to have some comments about it.
Thank you and Best Regards

file.php

file.php

Is this ever gonna be a reality? Don't get me wrong I love my wiz and had it since day one... But, some more treats would be great, and I would totally pay for new games and other app's or whatnots... Not at all disappointed, but... Kinda would like some GPH or major releases. By major I mean not homebrew stuff...

HeWhoCorrupts said:
Is this ever gonna be a reality? Don't get me wrong I love my wiz and had it since day one... But, some more treats would be great, and I would totally pay for new games and other app's or whatnots... Not at all disappointed, but... Kinda would like some GPH or major releases. By major I mean not homebrew stuff...

The Korean version is currently open for public beta testing, AFAIK.
I'm in Korea on May 17th / 18th to meet with GPH and will find out more about it.

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
HeWhoCorrupts said:

The Korean version is currently open for public beta testing, AFAIK.
I'm in Korea on May 17th / 18th to meet with GPH and will find out more about it.

With the things Craig has said about his future relationship with GPH (and the fact that you'll be in the middle of first-run OP production), aren't you afraid you might be garroted in your hotel room? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back