Funny Games..?

Definately the old LucasArts adventures and also Plants vs. Zombies let me smile quite frequently.

Edit: And the Southpark game Stick of truth of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definately the old LucasArts adventures
Double vote for these: Sam and Max, Monkey Island, Full Throttle... etc. they're all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Psychonauts had many funny moments.

- Giants: Citizen Kabuto and Armed&Dangerous (both made by the same team) were qute funny as well.

- The Serious Sam games, with their absurd weapons, crazy enemies and fun (and often overlooked) room desciptions.

Other than that... there are some games that have one or two funny things, but I don't recall many games - other than point & click - making me laugh out loud because of intended comedic reasons.

I do, however, remember laughing because things were unintendedly funny, like when a bug causes stuff to act in a completely absurd way (Söldner was really great for this, so bad it's good), or when (in Deus Ex) a guard in the middle of Area 51 finds nothing after investigating the sound of an explosion and concludes "it's just a cat".

To name a few games that I found comedic or had funny moments

Carmageddon, Redneck Rampage, Space Bunnies Must Die, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Saints Row, MediEvil (for playstation), Dead Head Fred (psp), Wario games

Whiplash on PS2/XBox had it's moments. Felt guilty for laughing, but it was funny at times.

Back