Fuse Problems

Thunderchild

Website
Visit site
I have put the fuse emulator on my SD along with a few games. The directions don't seem to work correctly. I am not talking about the diagonal thing but leftdoes not work, down makes you go left etc.... Is there a simple way to map the controls?

BTW only got my 2x yesturday after getting a bricked one.........how effing brill is this little hand held!!!!!!

:lol:

I would read the readme.txt, there's 3 different settings you can change the key mapping to at the bottom of the virtual keyboard. Can't remember the exact way to do it but it's all in the readme. I got manic miner working brilliantly..

Glad to see someone else who's impressed with it. Mine's absolutely awesome!!

I would read the readme.txt, there's 3 different settings you can change the key mapping to at the bottom of the virtual keyboard. Can't remember the exact way to do it but it's all in the readme. I got manic miner working brilliantly..

Glad to see someone else who's impressed with it. Mine's absolutely awesome!!

Yeah, i read the readme.txt but when I try to select K1 nothing changes. I move the cursor over it and press but nothing.......will have another look at it tonight.

It's just fab to have a spectrum in my pocket!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyway of speeding up the .TZX loading process in Fuse?

They take effing ages on my GP2X and in many cases the battery actually runs out before it manages to finish ;)

Back